• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WDM
WDM is yellow, have Behringer 204HD with their AISO driver installed.  When hovering over the WDM icon, the message is "You are using a problematic driver type for your gear"  Any suggestions?  Everything seems to work ok when on a session.  Thanks.
(05-14-2020, 01:26 PM)plamb3@bellsouth.net Wrote: WDM is yellow, have Behringer 204HD with their AISO driver installed.  When hovering over the WDM icon, the message is "You are using a problematic driver type for your gear"  Any suggestions?  Everything seems to work ok when on a session.  Thanks.
>>>
Use the ASIO instead of the WDM driver.
(05-14-2020, 04:43 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 01:26 PM)plamb3@bellsouth.net Wrote: WDM is yellow, have Behringer 204HD with their AISO driver installed.  When hovering over the WDM icon, the message is "You are using a problematic driver type for your gear"  Any suggestions?  Everything seems to work ok when on a session.  Thanks.
>>>
Dimitri,
   How do I select the driver, I have the  AISO driver from Behringer installed?
(05-15-2020, 10:02 AM)plamb3@bellsouth.net Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 04:43 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
>>>
Dimitri,
   How do I select the driver, I have the  AISO driver from Behringer installed?
>>>
Choose the appropriate gear/driver combination in Audio Gear setup.
I have a similar issue with my RME Fireface 800 and only have an RME driver installed. Have checked the hardward configuration and indeed is only RME. There are no alterantive drivers in JK for me