• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create Future Session - can't upload files at creation, can't add comment to the sess
I just created a future session. I wanted to upload some PDF files. Didn't expect it to work when I was creating the session (it hasn't worked before, and I didn't think that got fixed in the latest updates.) The upload didn't work.

So I thought I'd put some links in the Session Comments to point to shared Google Drive folders where interested parties could get the charts. Only when I go the session by finding it and clicking the header, I get the session information BUT I am unable to currently write a session comment.

Do I need to wait a little bit, or is there some way I can enable the comments?

OK - a quick reply to my own issue, because I stumbled into a way to do what I want.

I went into the "Create Session" page, and my scheduled session was there. Clicked on that, and got to the "Session Details" page.

At the top right is a "Session Page" button, and I clicked that. This took me into a browser page that opened Jamkazam (so I was no longer in the app). Had to sign in again, but I ended up on the session page, as me, but the comment section now worked. So I was able to put my links into the session page.

Sort of a round-a-bout way of getting there, but I was able to do what I wanted.
Thanks, GuyWithDogs! This is helpful information.
Kevin