• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording final mix
We made our first recording a few days ago. In my file manager all the tracks are showing as Uploaded, but the Mix has now been showing as Queued for several days. Is this normal, or is there something we are missing - I wondered if for example if all participants needed to be on-line for the mix to download.

Any help would be appreciated
Search here in forum

It has been adressed several times.

Search: MIX QUEDED - MIX FAILED - and so.

If you by the way had done that before asking here, we were all spared/saved for extra work and extra post that in fact are superfluous and shadows for the rest of the landscape.
(05-08-2020, 09:40 AM)TomClayton Wrote: We made our first recording a few days ago. In my file manager all the tracks are showing as Uploaded, but the Mix has now been showing as Queued for several days. Is this normal, or is there something we are missing - I wondered if for example if all participants needed to be on-line for the mix to download.

Any help would be appreciated
Yes everyone (not at once) needs to be online for the download process to complete. The server is overloaded with a lot of stuff and it may take a while for everything to complete.