• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Audio when using Mac with Fast Track Adapator. Help!
Hi
Everything was going so well! I plugged in my Fast Track which it recognised and went through the set up procedure. I thurned off the monitor as instructed, plugged in my headset but had no audio. I tried to make a test recording and it seemed to have recorded but on recording or playback, again no sound through the headset.
When I gave up and unplugged everything I noticed the phantom power was on but as I'm only trying to play guitar I'm guessing this is not the issue?

Probably a school boy error but please tell me what it is!!!

Cheers
(03-31-2020, 05:20 PM)jukeboxh Wrote: Hi
Everything was going so well! I plugged in my Fast Track which it recognised and went through the set up procedure. I thurned off the monitor as instructed, plugged in my headset but had no audio. I tried to make a test recording and it seemed to have recorded but on recording or playback, again no sound through the headset.
When I gave up and unplugged everything I noticed the phantom power was on but as I'm only trying to play guitar I'm guessing this is not the issue?

Cheers
Try this: Go to your privacy setting and enable (or re-enable) the jamkazam app to access your microphone.
(04-02-2020, 03:47 PM)jamjam Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 05:20 PM)jukeboxh Wrote: Hi

Cheers
Try this: Go to your privacy setting and enable (or re-enable) the jamkazam app to access your microphone.
Thanks so much Jamjam, this solved my own audio issue.
This hasn't worked for me. Just like the OP, everything is set up according to the instructions. I have my bass plugged into my Focusrite Scarlett solo and the gain knob lights up when I play and I can hear myself through headphones plugged into the Focusrite when direct monitor is on. But when I go to a solo session and record myself, there is no audible playback in the recording. I've tried both with direct monitor on and off. Any ideas of what I'm missing?