• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Identify your instrument
With more people using Jamkazam each day, I would suggest that it's more important than ever to ensure that your profile includes your instrument. It's annoying finding a jam and then joining only to find there's already someone playing your instrument in the jam - especially if you're a drummer or a bass player. So, please update your profile and make sure people can see what you play.
(05-07-2020, 02:26 AM)digitalDrummer Wrote: With more people using Jamkazam each day, I would suggest that it's more important than ever to ensure that your profile includes your instrument. It's annoying finding a jam and then joining only to find there's already someone playing your instrument in the jam - especially if you're a drummer or a bass player. So, please update your profile and make sure people can see what you play.

I join your request because it is very important to be able to immediately identify the instrument played by those who are already present in a session. This is important for everyone but especially for those who play instruments such as bass and drums that can not be more than one in each session. Everyone should update their profile so that the playing instrument appears in the icon next to the avatar. Not only is it useful for those who need to join but it is also useful for those who are already in the session because a useless "come and go" is annoying.
The procedure, for those who don't know it, is the following: Start from "AUDIO GEAR". The path is: AUDIO GEAR - CONFIGURE - UPDATE - INSTRUMENT - SAVE SETTINGS. Please, let us all help to make Jamkazam more enjoyable. Bye.
Agreed. This would be very helpful people. It only takes a few minutes to update your instrument and Bio.
General location would be helpful too, so I don't request to join a jam with people half-way around the world.....