• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
disconnected from server- HELP!
I have been using jamzkzam for a while.  All of sudden when logging in today, I am getting an error message
DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER  and then it keeps trying to connect to the server

Never seen this before.

Any help please?
Same here. for the last hour or so. I think the problem is on JamKazam's end, not yours. patience!
(05-06-2020, 09:26 PM)plethoraguy@yahoo.com Wrote: Same here. for the last hour or so.  I think the problem is on JamKazam's end, not yours.  patience!
Good to know...never seen this before.   I just tried to log on the first time today about 30 minute ago.
Any one else with this issue?
Yes same here, ?too many users?
same here.   but it updated software.
Guitarist (NJ USA), Home Recording Enthusiast.  
Youtube channel HomeTracks: https://www.youtube.com/user/HomeTracks
JamKazam Chain: Strat > Avid Eleven Rack > Presonus Studio 192 > MacMini > Xfiniity (18mbps up, 600 mbps down)
(05-06-2020, 09:23 PM)Bny Wrote: I have been using jamzkzam for a while.  All of sudden when logging in today, I am getting an error message
DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER  and then it keeps trying to connect to the server

Never seen this before.

Any help please?

I got the same error msg today.  Seems like it's on their end.
Back up now!
Tonight was a pretty good Jam session.. until i got the disconnect and reconnect server attempt. I don't believe everyone else in the session got it. And, I was the host of the session. Anyway, i let it try and auto reconnecting several times, then I decided to click the reconnect button, but as much as I tried I could not dismiss the window. I had to Quit the app. Upon relaunch I was able to see my open session still available, with everyone I left there; rather then start a new session. After the relaunch, I did not have the issue again. I will agree, this is JK related error vs, something going on with the client setup. screenshot attached

For me I am repeatedly disconnected in the middle of a session.

Lately when I log in I cannot see my friends as active and I can't join my own recurring session.  What's up?

(06-19-2020, 05:40 AM)GDJ Wrote: Tonight was a pretty good Jam session.. until i got the disconnect and reconnect server attempt. I don't believe everyone else in the session got it. And, I was the host of the session. Anyway, i let it try and auto reconnecting several times, then I decided to click the reconnect button, but as much as I tried I could not dismiss the window. I had to Quit the app. Upon relaunch I was able to see my open session still available, with everyone I left there; rather then start a new session. After the relaunch, I did not have the issue again. I will agree, this is JK related error vs, something going on with the client setup. screenshot attached

Same here!
It would be a real breakthrough if someone could fix this problem.