• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone's Latency is Unknown
Prior to the latest update of the Windows 10 client I used to get latency ratings for other musicians.
Unfortunately everyone is now showing as "Unknown", even friends I have just been in a session with. It's as if my internet latency can no longer be calculated.
This makes it difficult to find suitable sessions to join.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks
RolyB
Look here - for example

Persons Stats: Image from "find session" etc.
> https://forum.jamkazam.com/showthread.php?tid=664
Thanks Hans, that's the information I used to see but now I don't get any internet latency.
Please see the attachments.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-03-2020, 09:53 PM)RolyB Wrote: Thanks Hans, that's the information I used to see but now I don't get any internet latency.
Please see the attachments.
This has started working again after updating to release 1.0.3709.
Doesn't necessarily mean it was the update that caused the change though  Smile
In fact it has worked all the time.

But only very, very randomly.

In the last couple of months it has been clearly better and better.

Just now when I am writing this there is 2 out of 44 in current sessions in "find session" that is showing full information.

And in scheduled sessions in "find session" there is 16 out of 150-200 that is showing full information.

For me, will say. Maybe it is showing otherwise for other people. Who knows?
(05-03-2020, 05:35 PM)RolyB Wrote: Prior to the latest update of the Windows 10 client I used to get latency ratings for other musicians.
Unfortunately everyone is now showing as "Unknown", even friends I have just been in a session with. It's as if my internet latency can no longer be calculated.
This makes it difficult to find suitable sessions to join.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks
RolyB
hello.
I have the same problem.Just installed jamkazam yesterday and I have a very good latency (green circle) but when I try to join seesions to play, everyone latency seems to be unknown. Is there any way to fox this?