• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't go past I am a robot on Windows
I am trying to set up an account on my computer using Windows.  I don't have an Apple phone or computer so have to use Windows. I get to I am a robot and can click on the bicycles (for example) but when I press verify nothing happens. I have tried this at different times over the past 14 hours, and I get nowhere. I am not signing in through Facebook but downloaded the app. Any suggestions? By the way I had no problem verifying to register for these forums. Thanks Big Grin
(03-30-2020, 10:23 PM)Robyn Wrote: I am trying to set up an account on my computer using Windows.  I don't have an Apple phone or computer so have to use Windows. I get to I am a robot and can click on the bicycles (for example) but when I press verify nothing happens. I have tried this at different times over the past 14 hours, and I get nowhere. I am not signing in through Facebook but downloaded the app. Any suggestions? By the way I had no problem verifying to register for these forums. Thanks Big Grin

I'm having the same problem with the reCaptcha - cannot click on any of the images and have it register. Thanks for your help.
Robyn Wrote:I am trying to set up an account on my computer using Windows.  I don't have an Apple phone or computer so have to use Windows. I get to I am a robot and can click on the bicycles (for example) but when I press verify nothing happens. I have tried this at different times over the past 14 hours, and I get nowhere. I am not signing in through Facebook but downloaded the app. Any suggestions? By the way I had no problem verifying to register for these forums. Thanks Big Grin
 Exact same for me as well.   Get that far, can click on the images, but won't let me 'verify'  Huh
Thanks

Eric Wrote:
Robyn Wrote:I am trying to set up an account on my computer using Windows.  I don't have an Apple phone or computer so have to use Windows. I get to I am a robot and can click on the bicycles (for example) but when I press verify nothing happens. I have tried this at different times over the past 14 hours, and I get nowhere. I am not signing in through Facebook but downloaded the app. Any suggestions? By the way I had no problem verifying to register for these forums. Thanks Big Grin
 Exact same for me as well.   Get that far, can click on the images, but won't let me 'verify'  Huh
Thanks

*** Update fellas ***  turns out if you got to their web page itself, it works there, just not directly from the program when you open it...  did it for me anyway.
Worked for me as well. Thanks!
*** Update fellas *** turns out if you got to their web page itself, it works there, just not directly from the program when you open it... did it for me anyway.
(03-31-2020, 06:07 PM)Patrizio Rocchi Wrote: Worked for me as well. Thanks!
*** Update fellas ***  turns out if you got to their web page itself, it works there, just not directly from the program when you open it...  did it for me anyway.
well i finaly got here on this forum, but i still dont understand how to log in  in jamkazam itself, seems impossible for a normal person, i think i give up passing that robot thinf
(03-31-2020, 02:22 AM)Eric Wrote:
Thanks

Eric Wrote:
Thanks

Using the REGISTER button in the forum https://forum.jamkazam.com/ worked for me on Windows 10 - all the attempts to use the app to sign-up failed. In this forum, I had to refresh the captcha to use it, and I had to provide a username (the app didn't ask for one) but I immediately got a confirmation email and then I was in. The App never gave me the confirmation email either, only the forum Register.
(04-05-2020, 02:08 AM)johnkjohansen Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 02:22 AM)Eric Wrote:
Thanks

Eric Wrote:
Thanks

Using the REGISTER button in the forum https://forum.jamkazam.com/ worked for me on Windows 10 - all the attempts to use the app to sign-up failed. In this forum, I had to refresh the captcha to use it, and I had to provide a username (the app didn't ask for one) but I immediately got a confirmation email and then I was in. The App never gave me the confirmation email either, only the forum Register.

(03-30-2020, 10:23 PM)Robyn Wrote: I am trying to set up an account on my computer using Windows.  I don't have an Apple phone or computer so have to use Windows. I get to I am a robot and can click on the bicycles (for example) but when I press verify nothing happens. I have tried this at different times over the past 14 hours, and I get nowhere. I am not signing in through Facebook but downloaded the app. Any suggestions? By the way I had no problem verifying to register for these forums. Thanks Big Grin
If you go to JamKazam's website, you can easily sign up there. Then start the app and your name will pop up
I had the same problem. I down loaded the app and tried to sign up from the orange and green screen. I could get past the "I am not a robot" section. Started to believe I might just be a robot as I kept trying and failing. What I discovered is if you use your browser onto the Jamkazam website and create an account there it is easy. Then from the app don't Sign Up use the Sign In.
Same for me. As someone else has already said, go to their WEBSITE rather than doing it through the app - that doesn't work.
Worked first time on the website, no problems!