• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clarette 8pre and mac. Not getting any sound
Ok, so.  My set up is this.  Electronic drums with 1/4" going into inputs 1 & 2 on the interface (Clarette 8pre, thunderbolt. I believe 1st gen). Thunderbolt cord into the mac.  Headphones connected to the interface.  I have direct monitoring turned off.  I'm stuck on step 5 of the set up in the Jamkazam app.  And of course, the links for the detailed instructions go nowhere.  I've turned off my firewall, allowed Jamkazam to access the microphone.  The interface does recognize when I hit the drum, but I don't hear anything. I don't know what else I can do.  I'm a drummer, so I'm not at all an audiophile.  If anyone has any advice, I sorely need it.  Thank you.
So, at that point, I believe all you should hear is the little chime sound when you press the little play button. Does that work or is there a deeper issue? And you have the focusrite selected as input AND output correct in JK, correct?
(04-30-2020, 09:56 PM)marhdeth Wrote: So, at that point, I believe all you should hear is the little chime sound when you press the little play button. Does that work or is there a deeper issue? And you have the focusrite selected as input AND output correct in JK, correct?
Thank you for responding.  I ended up figuring it all out.  I should update in the other post that 1st gen Focusrite Clarette8pre works well.  I am about to do a test session with my keyboard player.