• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am unable to sign up for a JamKazam (Build 1.20 - "1.0.3666") account with my MacBook Air running Catalina 10.15.4. I'm wondering if the program is not ready for Catalina OS? Obviously I need to solve this problem if I'm going to use JamKazam. Thanks for any help!
Try signing up on the website, then log into the app after.
(04-29-2020, 04:15 PM)marhdeth Wrote: Try signing up on the website, then log into the app after.
Ok, I'll make sure I've tried it that way. I think I tried both, but not sure... Thanks, stay tuned.

(04-29-2020, 04:17 PM)Kit Garoutte Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 04:15 PM)marhdeth Wrote: Try signing up on the website, then log into the app after.
Ok, I'll make sure I've tried it that way. I think I tried both, but not sure... Thanks, stay tuned.
Yup, you were correct. I feel a little sheepish I hadn't actually tried that. Thanks very much marhdeth!
I had same problem creating an account from the app. Thank you marhdeth for the suggestion. Creating an account on the website first and then logging in after worked perfectly. Note to jamkazam.. no ability to agree to terms of agreement from the app is probably reason the capcha won’t work.
Signed up on website. Activated account. Won't let me sign into app. Says invalid log in.  Anyone else seeing this behavior?

Thanks
(05-01-2020, 10:15 PM)Fred B Wrote: Signed up on website. Activated account. Won't let me sign into app. Says invalid log in.  Anyone else seeing this behavior?

Thanks
>>>
You sure you clicked 'Sign In' in the app?
(not 'Sign Up?' - you already did that on the website)
(05-02-2020, 12:27 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(05-01-2020, 10:15 PM)Fred B Wrote: Signed up on website. Activated account. Won't let me sign into app. Says invalid log in.  Anyone else seeing this behavior?

Thanks
>>>
You sure you clicked 'Sign In' in the app?
(not 'Sign Up?' - you already did that on the website)
Absolutely. Tried multiple times. Restarted machine multiple times as well. The app opens. Won't accept my sign in.

UPDATE: I re-registered from the app and that worked.
"Sign in" doesn't work because I can't type @ in my e-mail address? It works in all other programs on my MacBook Pro computer!