• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
noise disturbed while listening to Jam Tracks
Hi to all.
I have two jamkazam systems loaded on two different PC.
One uses M-Audio Pro Fire 610 sound card in Windows 10 (by  fireware link), the other a Tascam US 2x2 sound card always in windows 10
(by USB 2.0 link).
One of the big problem is that when i listen to any Jam Track I hear a very dirty, disturbed sound.
In first system I've a latency of 6.2 ms, the second system has a latency 18.9 ms.
Someone can say something about?
Thanks in advance and a good luck!

Mark
I also am having the same problem with a fuzzy backround sound coming through the jam tracks and my own recordings.  Really hoping someone can help with this.
I can not explain that "very dirty, disturbed sound" - from your info.

But it has surely nothing to do with the gear latency - whether it is 6.2 ms or 18.9 ms.

The cause is simply another.

You must provide more information before it is possible to come with a decent answer about that "very dirty, disturbed sound"
(05-01-2020, 12:28 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: I can not explain that "very dirty, disturbed sound" - from your info.

But it has surely nothing to do with the gear latency - whether it is 6.2 ms or 18.9 ms.

The cause is simply another.

You must provide more information before it is possible to come with a decent answer about that "very dirty, disturbed sound"

I try to explain better!
When i play a jam track audio is distorted, absolutely not good
I try to change frame rate in audio booster from 2.5 ms to 5 ms and
distorsion is less but i have a red point on my track setting
The strange is that if I listen an audio file (wave) the audio is eccellent!
I don’t understand Why!

Thanks in avance