• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pyle Pro PMXU 43BT audio interface
Does anyone know if this mixer works with Jamkazam.
Thanks
Hi. I looked this mixer up online on the Pyle Pro web site, and scanned the very brief user manual. Although it states this to have "computer connection" capability (which is all it states on the subject), I can say with near certainty that this will NOT work with JamKazam, because it is not a computer audio interface. At best, it would be recognized by your computer as a generic audio device. There are no drivers provided for the unit; its performance would be no better than your computer's internal sound card (likely worse & more frustrating). The most obvious sign is the unit's USB-A connector, which is used for a USB Stick to play MP3 files as described in the manual. A proper USB audio interface would have the square-ish USB-B connector, but there is none on this unit. Given that JamKazam's user experience is largely dependent on the performance of every audio interface in the session (not just your own) and the Internet's latency (which none of us can control), I highly recommend your consider an interface from the "List of Audio Interfaces" post here in the forum, if for no other reason than to skip past the frustrations and problem-solving that many of us have gone through to date, and get you into jamming successfully more quickly.
Hope this helps