• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to configure this profile. Please verify that the devices associated are conne
All of a sudden I started getting this error message when trying to switch from a default profile to a custom profile.
Unable to configure this profile. Please verify that the devices associated are connected

any thoughts? And on another note... why the font is so small i can barely see what's written?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

Just looking to ask the community a question, or start a forum in the "help" section but I don't see an option to start a chat do you ?

I have the Behringer UMC202HD usb interface, (guitar input 1, mic input 2) sometimes I can get my settings right so guitar and vocal are both mono in the output to headphones and other players. Was working fine the other day after I played with the settings. It's a game of using "None" on top or bottom and using "Left/or Right" on the top or bottom the the "settings"? Anyways either this interface is just weird or software is. Garage band does the same thing, it always inputs left and right seperately, can't figure out how to record it mono there. 

Should be so clear and easy, but aint.

Any help would be awesome, thank
JJ