• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot Upload Avatar Photo
Same here. Error message says App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit.  Huh

I was able to upload an avatar to this forum, but not to the app or website.
Ditto. For several days now, error message says App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit.

(03-30-2020, 07:30 PM)AimeeB Wrote: Hello, 

I have tried uploading an avatar photo both online and in the windows app. In both cases, when I click Upload and immediately get a nonsensical error message: App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit. Huh  It won't even let me select a photo. 

Is anyone else having this issue? Am I just doing something wrong? Any workaround recommendations? 

Thanks in advance.
Same here  Sad
(04-09-2020, 07:48 PM)Ukiah Bass Wrote: Ditto.  For several days now, error message says App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit. 

I installed the new Windows client update for JK and still cannot upload an avatar or find a test server. Doesn't seem to have changed at all!
Same exact issue. Would be cool to throw up an Avatar. Looks like whatever they're doing with architecture they probably ran out of storage space in their backend or cloud.
My avatar is 8 kilobytes so not a big ask from user side!
(04-13-2020, 03:27 PM)Ukiah Bass Wrote: My avatar is 8 kilobytes so not a big ask from user side!
You never really get a chance to upload the avatar no matter the size. Soon has you click upload, the process crashes.
I'm a new user and having this same issue. See attached for screengrab.

When will it be fixed?

Doesn't fill me with a lot of hope for the rest of the site....  Confused

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

same issue - and same also on band profile
Same issues as everyone else in the comments.