"Is anyone else having this issue?"

"Me too.. Exact same problem"

"Yes, this is a new bug, or so it seems"

"Same same - no solutions?"

Listen to the man (Dimitri Muskens in this very thread):

"It just might work in the future"

"not top priority to keep the service running."

Read the writing on the wall!
(04-22-2020, 11:03 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: "Is anyone else having this issue?"

"Me too.. Exact same problem"

"Yes, this is a new bug, or so it seems"

"Same same - no solutions?"

Listen to the man (Dimitri Muskens in this very chat):

"It just might work in the future"

"not top priority to keep the service running."

Read the writing on the wall!

Fixed in latest 1.0.3703 client. [that last sentence must be some kind of error from my side - just ignore it]
[quote pid='1836' dateline='1587596609']
Fixed in latest 1.0.3703 client. 
[/quote]

NO!  Sad
I just updated again to 1.0.3704 and it's still not working. Tried from the browser, didn't work. Can we just somehow addit to the program files? I see a lot of people with avatars. It must have worked a while ago and just stopped. I've not been able to get it to work at all since I started using this a month ago. Same with the network tester and the pagination in the filemanager. those so far are the only 3 bugs i see. Is there a bug thread we can post these to? I just want this program to be awesomer.
When the heck is this feature going to work? Uploading an image is a pretty basic function dev team.... what's the ETA?
ETA!?

Anyhow - search for avatar image - and you will know
Same here. I think the platform it just a little overwhelmed right now. If someone finds a solution...
Well - then!

The avatar image upload function will be fixet - or it will not be fixet. It is been said.

It is just eyecandy - it is been said.

So dont expect it will be fixet
(05-04-2020, 04:35 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: Well - then!

The avatar image upload function will be fixet - or it will not be fixet. It is been said.

It is just eyecandy - it is been said.

So dont expect it will be fixet

This is one of the many features missing. I think the music lessons lookup for students is also nowhere to be found, even though a video talks about it. This site has been around for years but let's face it. It has never received the attention or funds it needed to be fully fleshed out. But its time has come. The GoFundMe campaign is getting donations by the minute. I guess the community is now coming to life and wants virtual jamming more than ever before. I am hopeful JamKazam fixes all these things as soon as possible and then.... we just stop posting about what bugs us and just play music.

It is been said.
(03-30-2020, 07:30 PM)AimeeB Wrote: Hello, 

I have tried uploading an avatar photo both online and in the windows app. In both cases, when I click Upload and immediately get a nonsensical error message: App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit. Huh  It won't even let me select a photo. 

Is anyone else having this issue? Am I just doing something wrong? Any workaround recommendations? 

Thanks in advance.

(03-30-2020, 07:30 PM)AimeeB Wrote: Hello, 

I have tried uploading an avatar photo both online and in the windows app. In both cases, when I click Upload and immediately get a nonsensical error message: App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit. Huh  It won't even let me select a photo. 

Is anyone else having this issue? Am I just doing something wrong? Any workaround recommendations? 

Thanks in advance.
Same here!