• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JamKazam cant find my VST plugins
JamKazam cant find my VST plugins, i want to play with s gear 2 plugin but jamkazam cant find it. i chose folders where are .dll from s gear but nothing helps. JamKazam find only guitar rig VST but not find VST from others programs like TC electronic tuner or s gear2. please help Im a 64 bit windows 10 user.
Same issue. JamKazam cannot find UM-ONE driver for Roland. Keeps defaulting to guitar instrument.
Having same problem with UM-ONE mk2.
(03-30-2020, 06:38 PM)TimK Wrote: JamKazam cant find my VST plugins, i want to play with s gear 2 plugin but jamkazam cant find it. i chose folders where are .dll from s gear but nothing helps. JamKazam find only guitar rig VST but not find VST from others programs like TC electronic tuner or s gear2. please help Im a 64 bit windows 10 user.
Hi Tim,
are you using also NI Guitar Rig Kontrol 3 ?
Would need to use as VST plug-in and ADDA.
I am trying to set this up but failed.
Any tipps?
Thanks
Thilo
Aha... It seems that JamKazam is only working with 32 bit VST plugins. It doesnt matter if you tell JamKazam where the 64-bit folders are. You need to use the 32-bit VSTs and folders... then it works...
oh...that's not good.
(04-05-2020, 09:01 PM)ostaz Wrote: oh...that's not good.
I agree...I installed 64 bit Bias fx 2 and jamkazam doesn't see the plugin. It sees guitar rig though. Strange since jamkazam will only run on 64 bit systems. Hmm!