• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! Many questions
HELP! Quelqu'un peut m'aider? Mon mari et moi sommes nouveaux sur JK et nous commençons à l'explorer. Voici quelques questions que nous avons: pouvons-nous avoir chacun nos comptes JK et faire nos sessions ensemble en utilisant la même connexion internet? Aussi, à chaque fois que nous voulons faire le Test Network, ça ne fonctionne jamais. Ca nous dit qu'il n'y a pas de serveurs. Pouvons-nous quand même utiliser JK à sa pleine capacité? Y a t-il des conséquences à ne pas faire le Test Network? Aussi, ça griche un peu quand on joue et ça griche constamment quand on ouvre la fenêtre vidéo. Que faire pour que ça ne griche plus? Merci
(04-26-2020, 03:11 PM)Anik St-Pierre Wrote: HELP! Quelqu'un peut m'aider? Mon mari et moi sommes nouveaux sur JK et nous commençons à l'explorer. Voici quelques questions que nous avons: pouvons-nous avoir chacun nos comptes JK et faire nos sessions ensemble en utilisant la même connexion internet? Aussi, à chaque fois que nous voulons faire le Test Network, ça ne fonctionne jamais. Ca nous dit qu'il n'y a pas de serveurs. Pouvons-nous quand même utiliser JK à sa pleine capacité? Y a t-il des conséquences à ne pas faire le Test Network? Aussi, ça griche un peu quand on joue et ça griche constamment quand on ouvre la fenêtre vidéo. Que faire pour que ça ne griche plus? Merci

>>>
It would really help us helping you  - and benefit others - if you would post in English.
Thank you!
Google translate version:
"Someone can help me? My husband and I are new to JK and we are starting to explore it. Here are some questions we have: can we each have our JK accounts and do our sessions together using the same internet connection? Also, every time we want to do the Test Network, it never works. It tells us that there are no servers. Can we still use JK at full capacity? Are there any consequences of not taking the Test Network? Also, it grows a little when you play and it grows constantly when you open the video window. What to do so that it does not grow more? Thank you"
Yes, if you have a good enough connection, it is no problem.

I have done it several times - as some kind of test.

TEST NETWORK dont work for the moment

"5. TEST NETWORK is not working for the moment.

Just ignore for the moment - and proceed !!!

JamKazam try to fix it. It was proclamated for a couple of days ago (and several other times, I think)
It should be a complicated matter.
It can take weeks or months, I believe.

TEST NETWORK tell about the quality and quantity of the internet connection.
For example how may particitants the connection can support in a session; audio and video."

When I did TEST NETWORK - when it work - my connection could support 8 in a session + 3 or 4 of them with video

Some connections can only support for example 3 with 1 video

I have never heard about a connection that can support more than 8."

From Frequent topics
https://forum.jamkazam.com/showthread.php?tid=284

"it grows a little when you play"

Not easy to answer that.

Nor "it grows constantly when you open the video window".

Both phenomems depend on several factors