• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why is my text so tiny I can't read?
I downloaded Jamkazam and will use my Roland TD 50 to band practice with others local to me, within 5 -10 miles. The font is so damn tiny it is not useable. WHY? Any suggestions,? It's ONLY when I open the app, and only, Jamkazam with this problem on my machine.
Hi, Ericlives! If you're on Windows, check this forum post for a way to change the font size.
Kevin
Yes, search "tiny font" - "tiny text" - "zoom" - and so on
no 4k support. workaround "strg +"
Rainbow 
(04-24-2020, 03:53 PM)Ericlives Wrote: I downloaded Jamkazam and will use my Roland TD 50 to band practice with others local to me, within 5 -10 miles. The font is so damn tiny it is not useable. WHY? Any suggestions,? It's ONLY when I open the app, and only, Jamkazam with this problem on my machine.

I am just poised to interface my TD 50 and thought to ask you for any information, instruction, or links that may help.  I can connect to my DAW (ProTools, Logic) but not sure what to do with this otherwise for use with JK, Skype, Zoom, etc..  Thanks in advance if you can point me in the right direction!
(05-31-2020, 02:22 AM)robodrum Wrote:
(04-24-2020, 03:53 PM)Ericlives Wrote: I downloaded Jamkazam and will use my Roland TD 50 to band practice with others local to me, within 5 -10 miles. The font is so damn tiny it is not useable. WHY? Any suggestions,? It's ONLY when I open the app, and only, Jamkazam with this problem on my machine.

I am just poised to interface my TD 50 and thought to ask you for any information, instruction, or links that may help.  I can connect to my DAW (ProTools, Logic) but not sure what to do with this otherwise for use with JK, Skype, Zoom, etc..  Thanks in advance if you can point me in the right direction!
>>>
Although your module will connect to a computer via USB, it does not 'replace' an external sound card/audio interface.
Within the window - use <Ctrl> + to zoom in .... and <ctrl> - to zoom out.