• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preview/Recording/Mixing Issues
(04-23-2020, 05:25 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: here is some from another post:

"The "mixing" of recordings is JamKazams server trying to make a kind of mastermix that can be played when finished.

If it is a public recording everyone in JamKazam can directly hear it - and it can be shared via a link, to Facebook whatever.

That is the idea.

But in the last 4 month the mixing proces has failed. Not a single recording has succeded in the last 4 month or so (look in sessions/VIEW THE FEED and choose to show recordings only).

And the sharing function to Facebook whatever has not worked for at least a year or two.

One can open and hear the recordings while in session - and use the recorded rawfiles on the hard drive in other programs.

In C:\Users\*name*\Music\JamKazam\Recordings (for Windows) is the raw files - or use export function in JamKazams File Manager
"

By the way:

If you check "Keep Uncompressed recordings" in POWER MIXER, the uncrompressed wav-files will not be replaced by compressed ogg-files.

The wav-files is 32-bit, 48 kHz uncompressed, you may know

POWER MIXER - in session: Ctrl + S h i f t + m.

Hi Hans...thank you so much. I appreciate your time. So I wonder why those features are not working, and have not been for so long? No one running the store? Do you still like and use this platform, despite the shortcomings?

Messages In This Thread
Preview/Recording/Mixing Issues - by Jlar - 04-23-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: Preview/Recording/Mixing Issues - by Jlar - 04-23-2020, 05:34 PM
RE: Preview/Recording/Mixing Issues - by Jlar - 04-23-2020, 06:21 PM