• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with Audio Interface at JamKazam Launch
Photo 
Came across JamKazam while doing a google search for a live music collaboration tool so thanks for existing.

I signed up, downloaded and installed the the app. At app launch, JamKazam was alternately "not responding" or presenting me with the following error:

[Image: WCFd4RH.png]

I have a TC StudioKonnect48 audio interface (over firewire) with their latest TC Near driver. I'm not sure why I'm getting a USB related error. I have a USB 2x2 midi port so tried jamkazam again without the midi port plugged in and still got the same error.

Does JamKazam support my audio interface? Is there something I should change in the settings?

(I'm using Windows 10 x 64 with an i7 processor and 32GB of RAM. The machine and interface work well with other Audio software.)
I am curious because like you I just installed and am getting the same error. I am on win10 using RME Digiface PCI ASIO. And I also do not have any audio gear in my USB.
(04-24-2020, 07:10 AM)douglasfindley@gmail.com Wrote: I am curious because like you I just installed and am getting the same error.  I am on win10 using RME Digiface PCI ASIO.  And I also do not have any audio gear in my USB.
Have you made any progress with your Digiface? I plan to try the ASIO4ALL driver next to see if that helps.