• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captcha not working
I just updated JamKazam this morning. I'm trying to create an account, and when I get to the last step, the Captcha won't take my mouse clicks. Either the squares won't respond, or if they do, the Submit button won't respond. And so, I can't create an account. Please help!
(04-20-2020, 10:04 PM)mdoolin Wrote: I just updated JamKazam this morning. I'm trying to create an account, and when I get to the last step, the Captcha won't take my mouse clicks. Either the squares won't respond, or if they do, the Submit button won't respond. And so, I can't create an account. Please help!
>>>
Please use the search function - been discussed many times.
(04-21-2020, 10:25 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 10:04 PM)mdoolin Wrote: I just updated JamKazam this morning. I'm trying to create an account, and when I get to the last step, the Captcha won't take my mouse clicks. Either the squares won't respond, or if they do, the Submit button won't respond. And so, I can't create an account. Please help!
>>>
Search function does not help, neither does your answer. 
I am trying for hours to registrate and it does not work.
Searching for "Captcha" or "registration fails" or similar do not answer the question, do not solve our problem.
(04-25-2020, 10:24 AM)Axel Wrote:
(04-21-2020, 10:25 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
>>>
Search function does not help, neither does your answer. 
I am trying for hours to registrate and it does not work.
Searching for "Captcha" or "registration fails" or similar do not answer the question, do not solve our problem.

>>>
That's special. You're trying to Sign Up.
If I use that  - Sign Up - as a search query I get lots of  - very useful - hits ...

NB - the answer always is: Just 'Sign Up' through the website (mind the confirmation email!) And then 'Sign In' per the app/program.
Dimitri, here's how I got it to work: I searched for Captcha and found two threads, which did advise to Sign Up on the site instead of in the app. So I singed up on the site and responded to the confirmation email. But when I then tried to Log In in the app, it said Invalid Login. I am absolutely certain that used the correct user name and password. So, I clicked Forgot Password, followed the emailed link, and reset the password to exactly the same password I'd used before. And then, I could log in.
(04-25-2020, 04:41 PM)mdoolin Wrote: Dimitri, here's how I got it to work: I searched for Captcha and found two threads, which did advise to Sign Up on the site instead of in the app. So I singed up on the site and responded to the confirmation email. But when I then tried to Log In in the app, it said Invalid Login. I am absolutely certain that used the correct user name and password. So, I clicked Forgot Password, followed the emailed link, and reset the password to exactly the same password I'd used before. And then, I could log in.

>>>
Glad you finally got in Big Grin
Welcome and enjoy!
(04-25-2020, 09:04 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(04-25-2020, 04:41 PM)mdoolin Wrote: Dimitri, here's how I got it to work: I searched for Captcha and found two threads, which did advise to Sign Up on the site instead of in the app. So I singed up on the site and responded to the confirmation email. But when I then tried to Log In in the app, it said Invalid Login. I am absolutely certain that used the correct user name and password. So, I clicked Forgot Password, followed the emailed link, and reset the password to exactly the same password I'd used before. And then, I could log in.

>>>
Glad you finally got in Big Grin
Welcome and enjoy!
had same problem. Reset password, but never got an email.

can't login to app, can't reset password, captcha does not work. let me know when its worth my time to try again.