• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NoAudio when trying to connect with certain members
Ive had the issue "no audio" with a few members in sessions and couldn't solve it, while with many other members its all fine.

- on my screen my own signal shows green and all seems to be okay / on the screen of the opposite party i'm greyed out and it shows "no audio"
- on the screen of the opposite party their own signal shows green and all seems to be okay / on my screen the opposite party is greyed out and it shows "no audio"

Opening ports 12000 t0 12010 did not solve the issue.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
(03-29-2020, 11:45 PM)B.B. Wrote: Ive had the issue "no audio" with a few members in sessions and couldn't solve it, while with many other members its all fine.

- on my screen my own signal shows green and all seems to be okay / on the screen of the opposite party i'm greyed out and it shows "no audio"
- on the screen of the opposite party their own signal shows green and all seems to be okay / on my screen the opposite party is greyed out and it shows "no audio"

Any suggestions?
Thanks,

I'm having the same problem. Two friends are able to have a session with each other, but neither can hear me and I can't hear them. However, one of them started the metronome and I could hear that.

In addition to opening the ports, I made sure to allow them through both my router firewall and Windows Defender. Any suggestions much appreciated!
Thanks!
(03-30-2020, 01:36 AM)Jeanne Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 11:45 PM)B.B. Wrote: Ive had the issue "no audio" with a few members in sessions and couldn't solve it, while with many other members its all fine.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,

I'm having the same problem. Two friends are able to have a session with each other, but neither can hear me and I can't hear them. However, one of them started the metronome and I could hear that.

In addition to opening the ports, I made sure to allow them through both my router firewall and Windows Defender. Any suggestions much appreciated!
Thanks!

Jeanne, could you ever hear some other members on sessions
or/and could some other members hear you at all?
Thanks

edit: maybe it would also be helpful to find out if the friends are on Mac or PC or whatever ..
(03-30-2020, 09:37 AM)B.B. Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 01:36 AM)Jeanne Wrote:

Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Thanks!

Jeanne, could you ever hear some other members on sessions
or/and could some other members hear you at all?
Thanks

edit: maybe it would also be helpful to find out if the friends are on Mac or PC or whatever ..

I haven't tried a session with anyone else, thinking it might be better to test this with friends first before inflicting this on others. I'll test this though. I'm on a PC (Windows 10), the friends are both on Mac. 
Thanks

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
General tips - if technical problems in sessions; "NO AUDIO" und so weiter:

Try RESYNC-button
Try leave session - and come back
Maybe restart JamKazam
- and computer
- and router

ROUTER SETTINGS:
https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index....g.1504869/
(03-30-2020, 04:11 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: General tips - if technical problems in sessions; "NO AUDIO" und so weiter:

Try RESYNC-button
Maybe restart JamKazam
- and computer

ROUTER SETTINGS:

- and router

If you can hear some of the other people - and they can hear you, then the problem is likely not on your side
Thanks!
I think it might be a compatibility issue .... in some cases .... one member could hear everybody in the session, while others in the same session could hear him but not each other.
(03-30-2020, 04:37 PM)B.B. Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 04:11 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: General tips - if technical problems in sessions; "NO AUDIO" und so weiter:

Try RESYNC-button
Maybe restart JamKazam
- and computer

ROUTER SETTINGS:

- and router

If you can hear some of the other people - and they can hear you, then the problem is likely not on your side
Thanks!
I think it might be a compatibility issue .... in some cases .... one member could hear everybody in the session, while others in the same session could hear him but not each other.
 Tried to join another session--same problem. Everyone else grayed out. I have resynced, restarted computer, rebooted router, etc. multiple times. JamKazam IS authorized through the firewall on the router. Anyone also on Windows 10 willing to try it with me? (Joining a general session, you can't tell what people are using--and it seems inappropriate to interrupt an active session for troubleshooting.)
Hi, I am new to jamkazam and trying for days to connect to a friend. On both sides we are only greyed out, same as how you describe it. My gear: Windows 10.
Somewhere I read, that it could be the connection of the router with the internet. DS-Lite can have no streaming in possibilities? Could that be the problem? I run on Unitymedia Connectbox. Any help appreciated!
We have the same problem.

One of us has a Mac and other Windows 10 and everything works well between them. But other two of us look grey in the same session, with the message "No audio?" in their track. Curiously, one of them hears other person but not us. The warning message of no audio from some peers appears. 

Could someone of you help us, please? Thank you.
(04-28-2020, 08:19 PM)Mercedes Wrote: We have the same problem.

One of us has a Mac and other Windows 10 and everything works well between them. But other two of us look grey in the same session, with the message "No audio?" in their track. Curiously, one of them hears other person but not us. The warning message of no audio from some peers appears. 

Could someone of you help us, please? Thank you.
Hi Mercedes,
finally, it works.
We followed all the settings recommended in this forum with our routers (Port etc.). Then, after I installed the asio4all driver we could get connected.
What helped at the end is not that clear, but it keeps working....