• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
„No Audio“ notice - connecting problems
Hi all,

We‘ve tried to do a session with 4 musicians in total (all clients connected  with our routers by LAN). We all were connected in JamKazam but 2 guys were greyed out with „no audio“ notice. Musician a and b were able to communicate over JamKazam as well as musicians c and d. But we didn‘t were able to play altogether.
We restarted Route and computers but without effect.

I would be appreciated if you could give me some help. What can I do?

Thanx
Roman
i have so problem
>>>
Start a quick solo session and see (hear) if all's fine.
Click on Invite Friends and just start with one (for this trial) and see (hear) ...
Proceed with the rest one - by - one, and see where the problem starts, if at all.
With well/correct configured peers I have not (yet?) experienced what your are describing.
And (almost) always poor connection to a session can be resolved by either using the resync button or leaving and rejoining the session.
We had a LOT of issues with this last night. We had people rebooting their systems, shutting down all firewalls, etc. anything we could think of but the problem would not go away fully.

Is Jamkazam perhaps experiencing growth beyond their capacity due to the pandemic??

We are trying to plan a charity benefit concert but are very concerned we will have these issues right as we setup for it. Is there a way to guarantee capacity?

Jamakazam techs - Feel free to contact me directly. I am a senior technician at Google and would be glad to assist in any way possible. LOVE what you are doing here!!