• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Network Test Servers Are Available [network test]
I am trying to get up and running and every attempt to hear others I hear a lot of crackling, I get a pop up saying that either I am not receiving packets from others or they can't from me (I forget which right now) and it says to run the network test (which there is no direct way to do this from the pop up btw, there should be) and I finally found the network test and it just says "No network test servers are available". 

Others can hear me without crackle, fwiw, but they did say I sound like I have a delay. First step is to get the crackles figure out and to get the network test working. 

IMO, there should be a status.jamkazam.com page to monitor status of the servers.
(04-18-2020, 08:16 PM)ElijahLynn Wrote: I am trying to get up and running and every attempt to hear others I hear a lot of crackling, I get a pop up saying that either I am not receiving packets from others or they can't from me (I forget which right now) and it says to run the network test (which there is no direct way to do this from the pop up btw, there should be) and I finally found the network test and it just says "No network test servers are available". 

Others can hear me without crackle, fwiw, but they did say I sound like I have a delay. First step is to get the crackles figure out and to get the network test working. 

IMO, there should be a status.jamkazam.com page to monitor status of the servers.
>>>
For starters 'network test' is not (ever) going to work. It's deprecated and will be removed in the next release.
To remedy 'crackling', tweaking the bitrate (lower!) and frame size(smaller!) in the config [Manage>Audio Settings>Audio Booster] is helping a lot of jammers.
Thanks you, that is confusing and looking forward to that next release!