• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappearing sessions?
Is there any rhyme or reason to why sessions disappear?

I'd set up a private session a few weeks ago, after I got some RSVP's, I was all set to schedule it, and it was gone. Then, I set up another scheduled (but open) session for tonight, and now that's gone. Is there some setting I should be checking off, or something?
It is normal, I think.

I can not understand it or hm! explain it. it is somehow strange - and of course irrationally, also somehow.

But if I join a scheduled session before the actual time, it will disappear - nowhere to be found.
(04-18-2020, 01:07 AM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: It is normal, I think.

I can not understand it or hm! explain it. it is somehow strange - and of course irrationally, also somehow.

But if I join a scheduled session before the actual time, it will disappear - nowhere to be found.
I didn't even join anything. They just disappeared. Not exactly a good selling point for this platform.
Then another person have joined in the session - one of the invited.

It of course dont matter who is joining the session - it will disappear anyway and at once.
Most Private RSVP only are moved to the "VIEW THE FEED" section
Here is the description for

"VIEW THE FEED

Use the Feed to check out current and past sessions and session recordings, and to listen to current sessions. "

There are not a single scheduled session incl. whatever RSVP in VIEW THE FEED - If one look there (and even when not looking, of course!!!)

And that is likely because scheduled sessions is NOT among "current" or "past" sessions or "recordings". Of course!

So ...

Or have I completely misunderstood the matter - that can be ...
I find that a scheduled session can be found in the 'create session' window. Under 'featured sessions'. I just created a scheduled session, added my bandmates and quit the programm. Started the program again and logged in. Went to the 'create session' and clicked on 'join' at the 'featured session' I scheduled earlier. I left that session, quit the program, started it back up, logged in - only to find that the scheduled session is still there: in 'create session' bottom lefthand side under 'featured sessions'. So, what are you doing different?
All session are in the " View the Feed" when they are active
(04-19-2020, 12:51 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote: I find that a scheduled session can be found in the 'create session' window. Under 'featured sessions'. I just created a scheduled session, added my bandmates and quit the programm. Started the program again and logged in. Went to the 'create session' and clicked on 'join' at the 'featured session' I scheduled earlier. I left that session, quit the program, started it back up, logged in - only to find that the scheduled session is still there: in 'create session' bottom lefthand side under 'featured sessions'. So, what are you doing different?
I agree that you can find sessions you've created or RSVP'd to under Create Session. HOWEVER, often I have found that a session that I scheduled for the future disappears before the scheduled time and is impossible to find or join. My workaround is to re-invite those who I approved the RSVP just before the scheduled time.