• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Receiving problem - audio packets
Hi! Since Tuesday I receive this message when I log into a session. My network has no problem. What could it be?
Any problem with the JamKazam server?

"RECEIVING PROBLEM: The JamKazam client is not receiving audio packets from some session peers.
Restarting your router and the computer sometimes helps to address this problem.
Also perform the Network Test to verify your network is configured properly."

Thanksssss!
Same for me today on MacOS Sierra. It was ok before the update. Booted back to Windows (BootCamp) and all was fine...

Ah, forgot to re-enable the built-in MaOS Firewall. I've tried to join an open session to test and it was successful.

Check your Windows Firewall and you could also forward ports 12000 to 12010 in your router config.
(04-20-2020, 03:56 AM)Patrice Brousseau Wrote: Same for me today on MacOS Sierra. It was ok before the update. Booted back to Windows (BootCamp) and all was fine...

Ah, forgot to re-enable the built-in MaOS Firewall. I've tried to join an open session to test and it was successful.

Check your Windows Firewall and you could also forward ports 12000 to 12010 in your router config.

Ah, Ok! I'll try it. Thanks!
I am receiving the same error message. Audio is OK with one person in the session who is using a PC, but no audio with the other, who has tried both Mac & PC. I am on a Mac and Has anyone had success resolving this issue?
Here's a guess. You enabled Port Forwarding in your router to JK?