• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fritz router - hard nut to crack
I use a Fritx!Box (LAN) with JamKazam, too, but I can't get it running! Receiving a stream in session does not work.
When I start JamKazam I get the following error message:

Windows 10 Notification:
"Warning! Check your network! Your network changes packets port-numbers. This may block receiving real-time UDP packet traffic from the internet. Enabl" [Message is cut off -.-]

In addition, there is an error window:
"JamKazam client network connection test is reporting that your network configuration may not allow you to participate in sessions remotely with others.The reported network configuration is:
'Independent Mapping, Independent Filter, random port, hairpin'
If you are in a business environment you may need the network administrator help to make JamKazam sessions work.
If you have already verified your network works with JamKazam please ignore this message.
You may contact support@jamkazam.com or Click Here for further information. [Link which leads to the Youtube Channel -.-]
Verify your network by running the Network Test?"

Running the network test doesn't work either since no test server seem to be available.
Unfortunately, neither the error messages nor any links are helpful for me.

I use Windows 10, a FRITZ!Box 6320 v2 Cable (um), FRITZ!OS 06.05, and a LAN connection.
As I understand further (I'm not a network pro), my internet connections is a IPV6 and IPV4 via DS-Lite-Tunnel. So, my computer seems not be reachable via IPV4 directly, I suppose, although on webpages like portchecker.co my IP is a IPV4.

Can anyone help?
What do I have to enable regarding the UDP message and where would I do that?

Regards,
Flo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fritz router - hard nut to crack - by Sharpie - 04-16-2020, 06:59 PM
RE: Fritz router - hard nut to crack - by Hans - 05-16-2020, 03:40 PM
RE: Fritz router - hard nut to crack - by Sharpie - 05-16-2020, 06:03 PM
RE: Fritz router - hard nut to crack - by Flo - 04-23-2020, 10:43 AM