• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uninstall JK
I installed JK on a different computer and that took care of my previously posted issue that it wouldn't  let me add 2nd input.  I reinstalled on my original laptop and the issued remained.  I guess there are log or ini files remaining from original install.  How can I remove JK and all associated files so I can get a clean install that will not have the same problem.

thanks
(04-15-2020, 02:55 PM)whr00@yahoo.com Wrote: I installed JK on a different computer and that took care of my previously posted issue that it wouldn't  let me add 2nd input.  I reinstalled on my original laptop and the issued remained.  I guess there are log or ini files remaining from original install.  How can I remove JK and all associated files so I can get a clean install that will not have the same problem.

thanks
OS?
(04-15-2020, 03:20 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(04-15-2020, 02:55 PM)whr00@yahoo.com Wrote: I installed JK on a different computer and that took care of my previously posted issue that it wouldn't  let me add 2nd input.  I reinstalled on my original laptop and the issued remained.  I guess there are log or ini files remaining from original install.  How can I remove JK and all associated files so I can get a clean install that will not have the same problem.

thanks
OS?
Windows 7 Pro, Lenovo Laptop 8 GB Ram
You could try a cleaner like CC.
(04-15-2020, 04:08 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote: You could try a cleaner like CC.
I tried.  No good
thanks
In the JK app, did you try going to: Audio Gear > then click on "Delete" current audio gear profile under ACTIONS. Leave System Default (Playback Only)
(04-15-2020, 08:59 PM)mabalot Wrote: In the JK app, did you try going to:  Audio Gear >  then click on "Delete" current audio gear profile under ACTIONS. Leave System Default (Playback Only)
Yes. Still no good. I found solution on jamkazam Facebook page. I located client and audio.ini files, renamed them to .old and reinstalled JK. It’s working now. I think those ini files were located in user/appdata/jamkazam I think. 

Thanks for suggestion
I am having the same issue. audio.ini got corrupted on two different computers already. Deleting the devices and adding them again no longer works then. Now I can add the tracks once but I can't edit them any more.