• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording Upload Net Error
I am running a Focusrite 4i4 with 3 live tracks, vocal, acoustic and harmonica. Hard wire to internet. Can run in sessions no problem. Have just tried a recording session with bandmates. My acoustic and harmonica have uploaded, but my vocal says pending upload. If I press the refressh button I get a network error message in the log. The high quality audio is there for all tracks showing green. I have resynched, restarted and rebooted. Any suggestions what is stopping my vocal upload please?
you must leave JK open and running to give it time to render your file on the server. you can also go to the JK folder in your "Music" folder (on a PC) and they will be there with log names. Here is a name of a file that I recently recorded "RT-09c2f14a-1bb3-4c95-aec2-798095b822b9.wav". The JK folder with regular names is located in your "Documents" folder under JamKazam. Here is a file name from it "RemoteTrack-SnakeDiamond.wav"
(04-14-2020, 11:39 PM)mabalot Wrote: you must leave JK open and running to give it time to render your file on the server. you can also go to the JK folder in your "Music" folder (on a PC) and they will be there with log names. Here is a name of a file that I recently recorded "RT-09c2f14a-1bb3-4c95-aec2-798095b822b9.wav". The JK folder with regular names is located in your "Documents" folder under JamKazam. Here is a file name from it "RemoteTrack-SnakeDiamond.wav"
Thanks mabalot. I have since done another recording and it worked so I must have shut it down too soon and corrupted it somehow, although the files are on my drive.