• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reattempting to load www.jamkazam.com
I have MAC OS Catalina and it will not load. Same message. Starting to believe this program is not ready for prime time

I tried the network to proxies but it did not work. Any other ideas.
(04-27-2020, 09:27 PM)stevant Wrote: Try going into System Preferences, Network, go to Advanced in the lower right corner,. go to the Proxies tab and make side nothing in there is checked.  Happened to me.  Once I removed the check it loaded up. 

Hope this helps.....
This totally helped.  I was going out of my mind trying to figure out why this was not working anymore.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Hello, I can not get beyond loading. Constantly get a message attempting reload. I did have a fix for it somewhere in system preferences which solved the problem, but forgot the fix. I have a 2011 mac book pro. Have had the program running but the latency was a nightmare so have not been here for a while.
Anyone out there have the same problem and the fix?
John Paiva
(03-29-2020, 04:45 PM)wjdcanuck Wrote: Huh Hi:  very much wanting to use this brilliant and much-needed platform.  I have Mac OS 10.14.6, and downloaded the app, but the message I'm getting after installing and opening the app is the same:  "Reattempting to load www.jamkazam.com ..."  Help?
I had the same problem & discovered my wifi was switched off. Problem solved when I reconnected the wifi. Felt stupid but much relieved as I could use Jamkazam again on windows. This may not help you, but just in case it does, I thought I would reply.