• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reattempting to load www.jamkazam.com
I have the same issue. I was using JamK ok for about 2 weeks then last week I got the message "Reattempting to loads JamKazam.com"... have tried reloading software on MacBook Pro 16" with Catalina 10.15.3. Presonus Studio 24c soundcard.
I have no idea where to go next for help... frustrating since the rest of my band are all connected fine.
(04-25-2020, 08:04 AM)Cobbyco Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 03:28 PM)JonathanReiff Wrote: I signed up for the app last night and downloaded it to my Mac this morning.  However, it crashes every time I try to open it.  I have e-mailed customer support just now.

Hi,

Have you made any progress with this?  I have exactly the same issue on my iMac, which has the latest version of OSX.  I tried it on an old MacBook Air which hasn't been updated for a long time and it works                                                                                                                                                                                                  OK.  

I thought maybe it is an issue with the latest version of Catalina but don't see many other people reporting the issue.

Very frustrating!!
Im running Catalina and a 2019 iMac with the dreaded “Reattempting to load” message..... we need some help!  Ive sent several support logs but have heard nothing.
Me too. I have a 2010 desktop running Mojave 10.14.6 and JK crashes at launch every time. But it opens on my office mini mac with El Capitan on it. But of course this is too slow for music. Any help would be appreciated.
Try going into System Preferences, Network, go to Advanced in the lower right corner,. go to the Proxies tab and make side nothing in there is checked. Happened to me. Once I removed the check it loaded up.

Hope this helps.....
(04-27-2020, 09:27 PM)stevant Wrote: Try going into System Preferences, Network, go to Advanced in the lower right corner,. go to the Proxies tab and make side nothing in there is checked.  Happened to me.  Once I removed the check it loaded up. 

Hope this helps.....
Stevant,
YES that worked.... thank you so much for making your suggestion. As soon as I changed this setting on my Mac,  it worked :-)
I found that I had a Proxy labelled "SOCKS Proxy" and once I unchecked this and applied setting, it worked.  I have no idea how or why the setting changed.
Thanks again for your post and I hope this helps the many others who appear to be having this problem.
That’s exactly what happened to me. Glad it worked for you.
(04-25-2020, 08:04 AM)Cobbyco Wrote:
(04-02-2020, 03:28 PM)JonathanReiff Wrote: I signed up for the app last night and downloaded it to my Mac this morning.  However, it crashes every time I try to open it.  I have e-mailed customer support just now.

Hi,

Have you made any progress with this?  I have exactly the same issue on my iMac, which has the latest version of OSX.  I tried it on an old MacBook Air which hasn't been updated for a long time and it works                                                                                                                                                                                                  OK.  

I thought maybe it is an issue with the latest version of Catalina but don't see many other people reporting the issue.

Very frustrating!!
Im running Catalina and a 2019 iMac with the dreaded “Reattempting to load” message..... we need some help!  Ive sent several support logs but have heard nothing.
Try going into System Preferences, Network, go to Advanced in the lower right corner,. go to the Proxies tab and make side nothing in there is checked.  Happened to me.  Once I removed the check it loaded up.  
I downloaded the app a few weeks ago and had successfully used it with some friends about 3 times, but the "Reattempting to load www.jamkazam.com" over black screen is all I get now. Hope to resolve this issue!

(04-28-2020, 03:02 AM)stevant Wrote: Try going into System Preferences, Network, go to Advanced in the lower right corner,. go to the Proxies tab and make side nothing in there is checked.  Happened to me.  Once I removed the check it loaded up.  

THANK YOU SO MUCH! THIS WORKED!!!!!!!!!!
stevant Wrote:Try going into System Preferences, Network, go to Advanced in the lower right corner,. go to the Proxies tab and make side nothing in there is checked.  Happened to me.  Once I removed the check it loaded up.  
thank you, thank you, thank you,

socks

never would have looked there

wonder what is setting it
again, thank you,