• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with setting up Scarlet 2i2 Gen3. Please!
(07-21-2020, 11:33 PM)rebshlomo Wrote:
(07-21-2020, 09:04 PM)MartinB Wrote: I had the same problem with my Scarlett 2i2 3rd gen when updating the Scarlett Control software to the newest version 3.6.0. Fortunately I still had the installation file for the old version (3.5.0). Going back solved the problems.

I contacted the Focusrite support which acknowledged the problem but blamed the JamKazam software. As a workaround they recommended to go into

Manage / Audio Settings / Audio Booster

and reduce the Frame Size to 1 ms or 2 ms there.
I just setup my Scarlett 2i2 on a Dell XPS8700 16GB RAM Intel i7-4790 with SSD, a screaming fast Win10 PC, and cannot get latency below 80ms.

Where can I get the older version of the Scarlett Control Software? Can I get it from you via OneDrive or iCloud?

I have spent about 2 hrs fooling with JamKazam to try to get my latency down, but no matter what I change in buffer size, it resets to 880 and my latency is 80ms.
Thanks

There seems to be a problem to set the buffer size at the expected place in the JamKazam setup procedure. It should, however, be possible to change the buffer size (number of samples per frame) or frame size (length of frame in milli seconds) using the "Audio Booster" as described above or using software outside of JamKazam.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help with setting up Scarlet 2i2 Gen3. Please! - by MartinB - 07-22-2020, 07:34 AM