• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Generation) error
List of audio devices shows the Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Generation) as not having any issues.  I just installed mine and ran it into a USB 3.0 port but the WDM indicator is orange and indicating the error notice that "I am using a problematic driver type".  Everything else looks good.  Is there a different driver I need to use?  I have a win 10 64 bit pc.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-12-2020, 06:08 PM)Sverny Wrote: List of audio devices shows the Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Generation) as not having any issues.  I just installed mine and ran it into a USB 3.0 port but the WDM indicator is orange and indicating the error notice that "I am using a problematic driver type".  Everything else looks good.  Is there a different driver I need to use?  I have a win 10 64 bit pc.

Hi, Sverny! I got that information about the Scarlett Solo (3rd Generation) from this post in the forum. You might inquire of the folks on that thread to see if they could help.
Kevin
(04-12-2020, 06:08 PM)Sverny Wrote: List of audio devices shows the Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Generation) as not having any issues.  I just installed mine and ran it into a USB 3.0 port but the WDM indicator is orange and indicating the error notice that "I am using a problematic driver type".  Everything else looks good.  Is there a different driver I need to use?  I have a win 10 64 bit pc.
Download and use the Focusrite ASIO usb driver. Delete the Scarlett Solo from your audio devices in JK and reinstall (i.e., add new gear and choose the fcsrtASIO). Then restart JK.
Exclamation ...Let's Abolish Latency... Exclamation