• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to get RSVPs together... tips?
Hi, everyone, I'm new to Jamkazam.

I put together a private session with RSVP's, and a few people responded, but I'm not having any luck getting responses to coordinate. What do you all do in that case? Just send out a date, and hope they show up? When I put a date in there, does it tell everyone who's RSVP'd?
Thanks.
(04-10-2020, 08:47 PM)fivebeforechaos@gmail.com Wrote: Hi, everyone, I'm new to Jamkazam.

I put together a private session with RSVP's, and a few people responded, but I'm not having any luck getting responses to coordinate. What do you all do in that case? Just send out a date, and hope they show up? When I put a date in there, does it tell everyone who's RSVP'd?
Thanks.

Hi, five! We use RSVP's as well. When you schedule a future session, JamKazam does email the participants with session information. Me and my bandmates also usually text each other, just to make sure.
Kevin
(04-10-2020, 08:59 PM)kkriner@gmail.com Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 08:47 PM)fivebeforechaos@gmail.com Wrote: Hi, everyone, I'm new to Jamkazam.

Thanks.

Hi, five! We use RSVP's as well. When you schedule a future session, JamKazam does email the participants with session information. Me and my bandmates also usually text each other, just to make sure.

Good to know. These are all strangers in this session, and some from other countries. I wish they were bandmates, cuz we'd already have this settled by now! I think I'll give it another day or two and if nobody responds, I'll just set up the session and see who comes.