• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disconnected from server - ALL THE TIME
Signed up and installed JK, recognised my gear, good letancy etc. BUT, haven't been able to connect, not once. I keep getting "Disconnected from server" message all the time. Any help and advice would be much appreciated...
(04-10-2020, 09:35 AM)dreadis Wrote: Signed up and installed JK, recognised my gear, good letancy etc. BUT, haven't been able to connect, not once. I keep getting "Disconnected from server" message all the time. Any help and advice would be much appreciated...
Does your equipment comply to the 'minimal system requirements'?
Did you follow the setup guides?
Do you have a private IP?
Is UDP traffic allowed in your router?
(04-10-2020, 11:10 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 09:35 AM)dreadis Wrote: Signed up and installed JK, recognised my gear, good letancy etc. BUT, haven't been able to connect, not once. I keep getting "Disconnected from server" message all the time. Any help and advice would be much appreciated...
Yes
Yes
Yes
What do you mean by that? How do I check?
(04-10-2020, 01:30 PM)dreadis Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 11:10 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
Yes
Yes
Yes
What do you mean by that? How do I check?

>>>
That largely depends on your router/modem. Typically if you don't now what or where this is, you best contact your ISP.
<<<
NB - How is your UPnP setting?
not sure why but i been getting this all day today...
(04-10-2020, 09:35 AM)I have the same problem this is so frustrating did you solve the problem and if so how. dreadis Wrote: Signed up and installed JK, recognised my gear, good letancy etc. BUT, haven't been able to connect, not once. I keep getting "Disconnected from server" message all the time. Any help and advice would be much appreciated...
(09-30-2020, 08:28 AM)Kevin Airey Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 09:35 AM)I have the same problem this is so frustrating did you solve the problem and if so how. dreadis Wrote: Signed up and installed JK, recognised my gear, good letancy etc. BUT, haven't been able to connect, not once. I keep getting "Disconnected from server" message all the time. Any help and advice would be much appreciated...

>>>
Sounds like a networking issue IMHO.

Please search the networking section for IPv4 vs IPv6, allowing UDP traffic, UPnP and/or port forwardin. And also check your firewall & AV-software - Jamkazam (UDP traffic) needs to be allowed to pass through those.
(10-01-2020, 10:25 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(09-30-2020, 08:28 AM)Kevin Airey Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 09:35 AM)I have the same problem this is so frustrating did you solve the problem and if so how. dreadis Wrote: Signed up and installed JK, recognised my gear, good letancy etc. BUT, haven't been able to connect, not once. I keep getting "Disconnected from server" message all the time. Any help and advice would be much appreciated...

>>>
Sounds like a networking issue IMHO.

Please search the networking section for IPv4 vs IPv6, allowing UDP traffic, UPnP and/or port forwardin. And also check your firewall & AV-software - Jamkazam (UDP traffic) needs to be allowed to pass through those.

Thanks for the info unfortunately I’m not really good with computers and don’t seem to be able to find these to change them and with us being in lockdown due to coved I can’t get anyone in to help. I have windows 8.1 is there any chance you can Gide me to it?