• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can not hear one bandmate
I have used JamKazam successfully for years with my friend Pete. I have a decade old Mac and he has a new one. Our other friend, David, with an old PC has difficulties. 

Today we both tried to Jam. We could see each other on the screen. I could hear myself, but not him. He could not hear me and was not sure if he heard himself. When I looked at our individual sessions, I could see level lights for me, but not for him. We are both using Artesia a22xt.

At another session with the 3 of us, We could all see each other. I could hear Pete and David. David and Pete could hear me. David could hear Pete, but Pete could not hear David.
We tried rebooting without improvement.

Any advice?
(07-15-2022, 04:48 AM)TCGreen Wrote: I have used JamKazam successfully for years with my friend Pete. I have a decade old Mac and he has a new one. Our other friend, David, with an old PC has difficulties. 

Today we both tried to Jam. We could see each other on the screen. I could hear myself, but not him. He could not hear me and was not sure if he heard himself. When I looked at our individual sessions, I could see level lights for me, but not for him. We are both using Artesia a22xt.

At another session with the 3 of us, We could all see each other. I could hear Pete and David. David and Pete could hear me. David could hear Pete, but Pete could not hear David.
We tried rebooting without improvement.

Any advice?
HI:

I'm playing with my 2 buddies twice a week. We've had a full year of good connectivity. That stopped about a week and a half ago. We can see each other. Two of us can hear everyone, but one of us can only hear himself and another player. No idea why. Did you ever get a resolution to your problem? Thanks,