Yes
100.00%
No
0%
1 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cannot reinstall
has anyone else had issues reinstalling? i had trouble launching jk so i uninstalled but now stuck out.
>>>
Hi stenio, seen you make more or less the same remark in several threads on these forums.

IMHO it is, in a lot of cases (if not most), not beneficial to delete/uninstall the software. JamKazam has menu options to completely remove/delete its configuration. Basically resetting the program to 'first install'.

What OS are you running? Did you completely remove all of the program? Did you download a 'fresh' copy of JamKazam to make a new install?

What actions did you undertake to get your situation resolved? Did you reach out to JKz devs by filing a support request?
> Tamacti Jun <
(12-13-2021, 11:18 PM)stenio Wrote: has anyone else had issues reinstalling? i had trouble launching jk so i uninstalled but now stuck out.
Hi stenio.
I had to re-install the JK Client a few months ago.
I really didn't want to in order to avoid resetting all my audio gear.... turns out it was the best thing ....

I suggest you drop Jorge an email at support@jamkazam.freshdesk.com.

btw,  our band has now realized that running at 48k Sample Rate is the best for reducing latency..

We're all over the country... our drummer in MA, I'm in FL, horn player in NJ, guitar and singer in TX and
there was no noticeable latency during our last few practices..... also important to have an upload speed of at least 25 Mbps,preferably 50.

Good luck.
Stay safe ... but have fun.
ciao,  Dan
(12-14-2021, 12:43 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote: >>>
Hi stenio, seen you make more or less the same remark in several threads on these forums.

IMHO it is, in a lot of cases (if not most), not beneficial to delete/uninstall the software. JamKazam has menu options to completely remove/delete its configuration. Basically resetting the program to 'first install'.

What OS are you running? Did you completely remove all of the program? Did you download a 'fresh' copy of JamKazam to make a new install?

What actions did you undertake to get your situation resolved? Did you reach out to JKz devs by filing a support request?

Yeah i have tried it all and had no luck, ran it on another pc and no issue. not sure what is is causing it. it loads and starts install then just stops.

(12-14-2021, 12:47 AM)dannydep Wrote:
(12-13-2021, 11:18 PM)stenio Wrote: has anyone else had issues reinstalling? i had trouble launching jk so i uninstalled but now stuck out.
Hi stenio.
I had to re-install the JK Client a few months ago.
I really didn't want to in order to avoid resetting all my audio gear.... turns out it was the best thing ....

I suggest you drop Jorge an email at support@jamkazam.freshdesk.com.

btw,  our band has now realized that running at 48k Sample Rate is the best for reducing latency..

We're all over the country... our drummer in MA, I'm in FL, horn player in NJ, guitar and singer in TX and
there was no noticeable latency during our last few practices..... also important to have an upload speed of at least 25 Mbps,preferably 50.

Good luck.
Stay safe ... but have fun.
ciao,  Dan
i'm a techie and have done this many times before and i like resetting my audio often and making tweeks now and then. i guess i will reach out to support due to constant cra$ng on the pc that i got it to work on.