• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can't Even Start Showing Video
Hello, 

When I click on the Video button nothing happens. It doesn't even give me the option to find a camera device. I attempted to start a livestream and got a message saying "Error processing video frame for broadcast."  My ultimate goal is to livestream a video session with me and 2-3 other people, but so far I haven't the slightest idea how to get that started. Any help would be appreciated!
(04-06-2020, 06:44 PM)itskeyes Wrote: Hello, 

When I click on the Video button nothing happens. It doesn't even give me the option to find a camera device. I attempted to start a livestream and got a message saying "Error processing video frame for broadcast."  My ultimate goal is to livestream a video session with me and 2-3 other people, but so far I haven't the slightest idea how to get that started. Any help would be appreciated!
This does not work for me either. From what i a been reading, the update in March was supposed to fix the issue but my camera does not work. I will have to wait for the update. If anyone finds a solution to this problem please let me know.