• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JamKazam transfers 2 Tracks from another player as a single non-manipulable stream
Thanks very much Zlarti - can I call you Zlarti? :-)) - my problem is I can't get my or anyone else's stereo pair of tracks to not be mono'd on the way to others' Personal Mixes nor Monitor or Master nor Recording / Streaming Mixes. I may be missing something from what you've written about the stereo making it into the mixes.
Like you I mix my keys and send the stereo left and right to tracks 1 & 2, but the stereo which I was looking for others to have doesn't happen - always mono. Also I don't receive others' sounds in stereo but in mono.
I actually have 2 laptop setups and interfaces, but this is in order to run VSTs from a MIDI controller and to run in-practice DAW recordings for instant playback (on the best-latency sessions), etc.
One stereo/2 track send from each player making its way into everyone's Personal Mix and the streaming / master mixes would be ideal. (I realise the Personal/Master mix can be selected to listen to.)
However we're happy enough with the amazing lack of lag JamKazam achieves and wouldn't want to distract from that with frills! Just trying to locate what's available right now and use what of it we can use. We're more than prepared to work in mono with just some positioning flexibility for your own sounds in your Personal Mix, if that's the extent of what's provided.
The main reason for any interest in manipulating the tracks 1 & 2 / L & R is that I'm trying to fascinate others in the possibilities of IEMs powered from dual foldback mixes via Behringer P1s, and the ability to mix the 2 to their taste (e.g. 'more of me' situations), which I can lay on from the mixer in live gigs. And when this is the norm, to replicate this on JamKazam practice sessions so that practices are as close to live as possible in all respects.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JamKazam transfers 2 Tracks from another player as a single non-manipulable stream - by mheeley.gm@gmail.com - 05-21-2021, 07:39 PM