• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac Error - Audio System Unstable - Unable to Shutdown Audio Output subsystem
(04-06-2021, 06:57 PM)TonyAro Wrote:
(04-06-2021, 06:06 PM)cvnasipak Wrote:
(04-03-2021, 04:30 PM)TonyAro Wrote: I've stumbled upon a solution that makes little sense but it works for me.

Before opening the computer app, I logged into JamKazam through my browser (Chrome).
Then I opened the JamKazam app on my computer and I do not get the error, "Can not close audio output IO subsystem..."

There is also an update to Big Sur 11.2.3 I don't know if this helped.

Good Luck.

Tried this!

No joy. (I used Safari, I don't like Chrome for various reasons).

I get the same error message. At least this time I get a diagnostic out of it...
Well, try installing Chrome for just this once.  Since I've found this solution, I no longer have to sign in through my Browser any more. Seems I can open the JamKazam app directly.  Good luck. If you find another solution, let us know.

This worked and the app now runs, but we seem to be having some audio issues between me and the other participant I was trying to play with.
All I hear from their end is a high-pitched buzz. Wondering if we have some sort of configuration mismatch.

ETA: Tested with FaceTime and it seemed to work well at first but sound from his end cuts out after a few moments. Looks like there may be a non-JK problem there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New installation-getting an error when launching the app - by cvnasipak - 04-06-2021, 08:48 PM