• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Individual tracks not displayed
My buddy set up two audio tracks, but only one shows up on my screen, but it has both his channels combined. Same for my two tracks on his screen. Any ideas how to see all individual tracks on both screens? Thanks.
I am having the same problem.
Hi, occimoron and DrFunkySpoon!

I think this is by design in JamKazam: that you see all your own tracks in sessions, but others in the session only see one (stereo) track for everyone else.

(This is just my hypothesis - I'd welcome any additional info from others who may have more insight on this. Thanks!)
Kevin
(04-26-2020, 12:15 AM)kkriner@gmail.com Wrote: Hi, occimoron and DrFunkySpoon!

I think this is by design in JamKazam: that you see all your own tracks in sessions, but others in the session only see one (stereo) track for everyone else.

(This is just my hypothesis - I'd welcome any additional info from others who may have more insight on this. Thanks!)
This brings up an interesting point. I have a 2-input interface and have set one up for electric guitar and the other for trumpet.  Do both show up when I enter a session?  I may not want to switch so is there a way to hide one of my "tracks"?  Thanks!  This is a really awesome experience!
Same for me. I have left and right tracks for my keyboard set up as separate tracks as the option for setting a stereo doesn't work at least for me. They both show up in my view but just a single track when my bandmate looks at it. Previously though I had one track for Keyboard and one for Vocal and my mate could see both. I've just renamed one side piano and the other keyboard and will check with my bandmate later.
This would be HUGE if doable.  Lack of mix control is a constant issue -- if a jammer has his vocal mixed higher than his guitar, that may be to his liking, but I'd like to hear his guitar, so I have to ask him to better balance the two, which may be great for me, but now HE's not happy...it's a constant ongoing battle of sorts.  If there's any way to separate the tracks, that would be a game changer.