• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not able to record
Ever since I started paying for Jamkazam I have not been able to record my session. I have reached out numerous times but nobody seems to be able to help solve my issue. Any thoughts or ideas? I used File Manager to delete some of the old recordings but that did nothing either.
(03-09-2021, 09:01 PM)afntrn Wrote: Ever since I started paying for Jamkazam I have not been able to record my session. I have reached out numerous times but nobody seems to be able to help solve my issue. Any thoughts or ideas? I used File Manager to delete some of the old recordings but that did nothing either.

>>>
Hi, only 'Gold' & 'Platinum' have recording features. Are you on either one?
(03-09-2021, 09:43 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 09:01 PM)afntrn Wrote: Ever since I started paying for Jamkazam I have not been able to record my session. I have reached out numerous times but nobody seems to be able to help solve my issue. Any thoughts or ideas? I used File Manager to delete some of the old recordings but that did nothing either.

>>>
Yes I forgot to say I am Gold and paying 9.99 a month but not getting what I paid for.
(03-11-2021, 12:20 PM)afntrn Wrote:
(03-09-2021, 09:43 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:

>>>
Yes I forgot to say I am Gold and paying 9.99 a month but not getting what I paid for.

>>>
In that case you're also paying for support. I advice you make use of that option.

support@jamkazam.com
Trust me I have put in multiple requests for help and so far nothing. Way less than I have paid for.
I know this brings you out of Jamkazam, but you could record with a DAW :

https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=158500

If you want to have individual tracks in the DAW, check my post for more info :

https://forum.jamkazam.com/showthread.php?tid=2062
I have the same issue. I upgraded to gold plan just so I could record. My partner and I tried to record yesterday. The problem is with her tracks. They say "Missing Tracks" and "Pending Upload" We both left our computers on with Jamkazam open. It's been 16 hours now for a 4:21 song???