• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frustrating; Jamkazam can't see my audio interface
(03-03-2021, 08:51 PM)1andypyke@gmail.com Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 08:24 PM)Zlartibartfast Wrote: Windows or Mac?

I use Mac, my interface(s) are MOTU, so I don't have first-hand knowledge about Behringer boxes. From what I've read, Windows users need to install ASIO interface drivers in order to use JamKazam.

Have you seen this article?
https://jamkazam.freshdesk.com/support/s...up-my-gear-

Hi, it's a windows setup and yes I read those articles. My situation seems to fall between the gaps. From what I read (watched on youtube) the ASIO interface drivers (whatever they may be) are to get lower latency results.  The audio driver I'm using doesn't have a driver. I checked on the manufacturers website and it says plug and play, no drivers to download or update etc.

>>>
The UMC22 can be found on the Behringer website. It does not have a dedicated asio driver as such but a download link to asio4all (often better then nothing) is provided in the support section.
Also, on this forum an older version of a Behringer ASIO driver is shared that also supports the UMC22. (use the search - it takes some reading ...)

If you have an audio interface - and you do - don't use any part of the onboard sound gear of your PC.
It also looks like you do not have things properly configured under [Audio Gear] but start with a driver.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frustrating; Jamkazam can't see my audio interface - by Dimitri Muskens - 03-03-2021, 09:45 PM