• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behringer X1222 USB Working then Not Working
(04-06-2020, 01:08 PM)joec Wrote: A friend of mine and I were working on a similar issue last night where his Audio Gear configuration using an AVID/DigiDesign M-BOX2 audio interface was there and usable, then it just went away and stopped working.  Had to redefine the configuration, then it was there then went away again.

Saw in a list of Audio Interfaces that his is one that doesn't work at all with JamKazm.  Not sure what to do at this point.  Find another application that does work with his interface, or get another interface that DOES work well with JamKazm.

Joe

Thanks, Joe.  I know my mixer works with other apps AND it did work with JK.  My guess is that they updated something and my mixer not working now is a side effect.  I plan to wait this out since I have plenty of other things to do.  You may want to think about purchasing one of the working devices from Amazon, etc. for about $100 USD if you really want to pursue this.  If I wanted to put a number on it, I probably could have bought 6 devices with all the time that I spent trying to get the mixer working again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Behringer X1222 USB Working then Not Working - by eitankus - 04-06-2020, 07:06 PM