• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no webcam detected (but used to work)
(04-11-2020, 04:04 AM)kkriner@gmail.com Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 02:38 AM)sdadell@hotmail.com Wrote: [quote pid='714' dateline='1586343970']
(04-05-2020, 06:51 PM)I have been trying to use Jamkazam for my band for several weeks. I got my hopes up when video started working on my Mac so we decided to try again. Now it is not working and I hope they can fix it soon. Wrote:
(04-05-2020, 01:18 PM)herman Wrote: I may have changed some setting ??  i used to have possibility to share video.  But now my macbook webcam not detected anymore?? What setting is wrong?

herman, there was a Mac update that fixed this; however, it was rolled back yesterday, as the JamKazam team is working on an install issue.

Here's the post about it. The team "will be able to make a release with the vide fix on April 7th barring major issues."
Kevin , any idea or planing for the fix ?

Hi, Herman! I've asked JamKazam about the release, and am awaiting a reply.

Herman, not yet! If the reply doesn't come in the form of a public post, I'll post what I hear as soon as I hear it.
[/quote]

(04-11-2020, 04:04 AM)kkriner@gmail.com Wrote:
(04-11-2020, 02:38 AM)sdadell@hotmail.com Wrote: [quote pid='714' dateline='1586343970']
(04-05-2020, 06:51 PM)I have been trying to use Jamkazam for my band for several weeks. I got my hopes up when video started working on my Mac so we decided to try again. Now it is not working and I hope they can fix it soon. Wrote:
(04-05-2020, 01:18 PM)herman Wrote: I may have changed some setting ??  i used to have possibility to share video.  But now my macbook webcam not detected anymore?? What setting is wrong?

herman, there was a Mac update that fixed this; however, it was rolled back yesterday, as the JamKazam team is working on an install issue.

Here's the post about it. The team "will be able to make a release with the vide fix on April 7th barring major issues."
Kevin , any idea or planing for the fix ?

Hi, Herman! I've asked JamKazam about the release, and am awaiting a reply.

Herman, not yet! If the reply doesn't come in the form of a public post, I'll post what I hear as soon as I hear it.
[/quote]
As it is the 10th, has there been any more info from JamKazam? I am a brand new user and have achieved audio. JamKazam can't find my video software, which works just fine with FaceTime and Zoom. I have gotten no replies to emails sent directly to JamKazam. I am a Mac OS Catalina user.

Messages In This Thread
no webcam detected (but used to work) - by herman - 04-05-2020, 01:18 PM
RE: no webcam detected (but used to work) - by silvervajra@gmail.com - 04-11-2020, 08:10 PM