• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver Plan hours not as advertised.
My band mates and I had been using the basic(free) plan. Upon subscribing to Silver Plan tonight, before even using it, the app showed I have 5hrs 41 minutes remaining, not the 10hrs as advertised. We went ahead and played and now I have 3 hrs 20 min left.

Email to support comes back that they don't have support if you're not gold subscriber. There was a link to help desk that doesn't work because......... I'm not a gold subscriber.

Love the service, finally got it working with decent latency. Would like to get the advertised 10hrs/month.
Gear: Hammond A-100, Leslie 251, Rhodes Mark 2, Nord 5D 73, Nectar 88
Interface: Behringer UM2 with the ‘old’ drivers. Windows 10 on 2009 HP HDX 18t laptop (Core 2 Quad processor).
Also works with late 2010 11” MacBook Air
(02-12-2021, 03:56 AM)doctor_ego Wrote: My band mates and I had been using the basic(free) plan. Upon subscribing to Silver Plan tonight, before even using it, the app showed I have 5hrs 41 minutes remaining, not the 10hrs as advertised. We went ahead and played and now I have 3 hrs 20 min left.

Email to support comes back that they don't have support if you're not gold subscriber. There was a link to help desk that doesn't work because......... I'm not a gold subscriber.

Love the service, finally got it working with decent latency. Would like to get the advertised 10hrs/month.
You mean they wouldn't help you at support@Jamkazam.com ?