• 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of Audio Interfaces
Hi, Ethan! Check out this forum post - it's about the 202HD but also includes the 404HD, and has some steps to try that might help.
Kevin
(05-03-2020, 07:33 PM)kkriner@gmail.com Wrote: Hi, Ethan! Check out this forum post - it's about the 202HD but also includes the 404HD, and has some steps to try that might help.
Seems like that thread is for people who can get the behringer ASIO Driver working and then start to tweak the settings. I can’t even get that far. It just doesn’t see the manufacturers driver. Anyone want to buy a new UMC404? Jamkazam is not working for me.
Anyone had any luck using a Fractal AXE FX2 at all? Axe communicates with the PC fine, and all Fractal applications are working, but Jamkazam cannot see it.
Using 1st Gen Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 I get 1.5 ms latency with jitter that goes from green to yellow - 0ms to about 2ms.

- Win 10 with Core i7. Laptop is maybe 6 yrs old?
- Saw that BIOS had newer version from a few years back. Indicated performance w/o specifics. Upgraded BIOS to be safe.
- Reaper with Real Audio - never used reaper before. Instructions below.
Post is quite detailed. Will set you back $60 US I believe. I tried to use Jack audio server and couldn't get JamKazam to recognize. Has anybody gotten jack audio to work?
https://forum.jamkazam.com/showthread.php?tid=537
Took default thread priority on audio settings. Tried other settings without noticeable effect.
96khz with 32 sample or 48 sample buffer size. Also used 48 khz with 16/32 with similar success

- Jamkazam 1ms frame rate
- Beta focusrite audio driver via call to tech support. I don't *believe* this is a factor, but I installed it when just using focusrite without real audio. Jamkazam would force sample size in focusrite and it would appear with "**" around it in Focusrite ASIO panel. e.g. *120*

- >= 100 mbit/sec hardwired ethernet connection with fiber optic provider

Note that it will cause my PC to crash if I update Focusrite setting directly through the panel while reaper and Jamkazam are up. In other words, don't mess with things once JamKazam in particular is started and reaper should always be started and tweaked first. Make sure JamKazam client in system tray is shutdown b/f tweaking reaper/focusrite.
(05-03-2020, 09:40 PM)ethanfreedlund Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 07:33 PM)kkriner@gmail.com Wrote: Hi, Ethan! Check out this forum post - it's about the 202HD but also includes the 404HD, and has some steps to try that might help.
Seems like that thread is for people who can get the behringer ASIO Driver working and then start to tweak the settings. I can’t even get that far. It just doesn’t see the manufacturers driver. Anyone want to buy a new UMC404? Jamkazam is not working for me.
Funny - I have a 404HD coming today.  Hope I have better luck..
Chris
Hi, Do you know if Roland RUBIX22 is working ok with Jamkazam. It's on the list but waiting for confirmation. I'm looking to update to something that's compatible with High Sierra 10.13.6

Thanks a lot. Wink
(04-10-2020, 01:43 PM)Foxy Wrote: Hi

Does anyone know if the Allen & Heath ZEDi10FX will work with jamkazam? I'm using PC

Cheers me dears  Big Grin

Hi, Foxy! Were you able to get your ZEDi10FX working with JamKazam?
Kevin
Thanks for maintaining this list!

I'm using the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Gen 3 successfully with Windows 10 (your list indicates possible problems) - it required installing the downloadable Focusrite ASIO drivers, and using the Focusrite configuration utility to increase the 2i2's sample rate.

Have a great one!
-Phil
Hi Jammers!
I just bought a cheap 2-channel Interface to try out if Jamkazam would  be a soulution für our trio. As the Behringer UMC202HD seems to be not available in Germany in the moment I bought a

Miditech AudioLink Light (https://miditech.de/portfolio/audiolink-light-2017/)
it works so far with the own ASIO driver but NOT with Asio4All  (Windows 10, Gaming  PC)
Latency 7.85 ms, Rate 400, Var 0.37
39€

Plugged were a Mic and a Acoustic-Guitar  with internal  Preamp...

Cheers from Cologne
Andreas
(05-05-2020, 08:15 PM)Chris T Wrote:
(05-03-2020, 09:40 PM)ethanfreedlund Wrote:
Funny - I have a 404HD coming today.  Hope I have better luck..
I received my UMC 404HD and was able to get it to work with about 4ms latency under Win 10 with green to yellow jitter - 
   Before I ran Jamkazam, I downloaded and installed the UMC ASIO driver from Behringer (Music Tribe) and restarted my system with the Behringer plugged in.  I then started JamKazam and did the usual Audio Gear config and selected the UMC ASIO device.  There is a "safe mode" turned on as the default on the driver and if I turn that off when I run it from the system tray, I get a 3ms latency and it doesn't seem to significantly impact jitter.
Chris