• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver plan time issue
I subscribed to a Silver plan and had two sessions since:
  • one on Wednesday that lasted for 1h to 1h30min maximum

• one today that lasted for 1h30min to 2h maximum

And my Jamkazam account tells me I have 1h45min session time remaining!!! That can't be right as these don't add up to 8h15min!

A Silver plan should allow me 10 hours of session time per month...

And when emailing 'support' I got an email back saying there is no support for Silver plans!!! What???

Michael  Angry
1:1 helpdesk support requires a gold plan

https://jamkazam.freshdesk.com/support/s...m-features-

Not sure where your time went - perhaps you were "in session" longer than you thought?
Heard back from JamKazam today, they reset my time and said they had 'a couple of other reports of erroneous time reporting'.
They clearly have a problem with the time recording but hopefully this will get sorted soon.

Michael Smile
I have some friends that purchased Silver, and also getting erroneous notifications. I will advise them to contact support. In their case, the counter says 15 minutes remaining.. but we continue playing for hours.
My silver plan indicates that there is no time remaining, but I have not consciously or intentionally used anywhere close to the 10 hours allowed.

What do I do?

Steve Rosen
Roswell, GA
(02-13-2024, 12:29 AM)steverosen13@hotmail.com Wrote: My silver plan indicates that there is no time remaining, but I have not consciously or intentionally used anywhere close to the 10 hours allowed.

What do I do?

Steve Rosen
Roswell, GA

>>>
Pleaae contact the helpdesk for support. Either via email or the link given in the app/program.
> Tamacti Jun <
(02-14-2024, 01:29 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(02-13-2024, 12:29 AM)steverosen13@hotmail.com Wrote: My silver plan indicates that there is no time remaining, but I have not consciously or intentionally used anywhere close to the 10 hours allowed.

What do I do?

Steve Rosen
Roswell, GA

>>>
Pleaae contact the helpdesk for support. Either via email or the link given in the app/program.
Helpdesk link leads to message saying only Platinum and Gold plans get support. Can't find a way to pierce that $eld.
(02-14-2024, 10:41 PM)steverosen13@hotmail.com Wrote:
(02-14-2024, 01:29 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:

What do I do?

Steve Rosen
Roswell, GA

>>>
Helpdesk link leads to message saying only Platinum and Gold plans get support. Can't find a way to pierce that $eld.

>>>
You're saying that if you send an email to [support@jamkazam.com] it'll come back to you with that auto response?
D./
> Tamacti Jun <