• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAC BOOK PRO ( HIGH SIERRA) insight camera video screen cannot be seen by friends
(01-23-2021, 06:26 PM)hirschle1 Wrote: Unfortunately, on my MAC BOOK PRO (HIGH SIERRA  - OS 10.13.6)  the  insight camera cannot be seen by others.

JK does detect the insight camera, and i can see myself captured by the camera, but in sessions , after inviting friends, only the audio works. 
The  video of them does not pop up.
 I tried several settings in JK video and streaming menue, but these  settings seems not responsible for that problem.

Also invited friends can not see my camera video.

Btw...  I am in trial phase  ( until Feb 2nd) and so have GOLD status ( confirmed by JK) , so videos should be enabled that way. 
Btw... In "System preferences --Privacy"  there is to "camera" entry. so  I can`t add JK there. 

Does anybody have any idea ?

>>>
Sorry for maybe bringing up the obvious but your post isn't clear on the matter.

Are you actually manually activating [video] in the 'button bar' of your session screen?
It sounds like you're just expecting to have video when entering a session.
Video is off by default and should (could!) be activated per session and per peer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MAC BOOK PRO ( HIGH SIERRA) insight camera video screen cannot be seen by friends - by Dimitri Muskens - 01-24-2021, 02:55 AM