• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RECORDING
The "mixing" of recordings is JamKazams server trying to make a kind of mastermix that can be played when finished.

If it is a public recording everyone in JamKazam can directly hear it - and it can be shared via a link, to Facebook whatever.

That is the idea.

But in the last 4 month the mixing proces has failed. Not a single recording has succeded in the last 4 month or so (look in sessions/VIEW THE FEED and choose to show recordings only).

And the sharing function to Facebook whatever has not worked for at least a year or two.

One can open and hear the recordings while in session - and use the recorded rawfiles on the hard drive in other programs.

In C:\Users\*name*\Music\JamKazam\Recordings (for Windows) is the raw files - or use export function in JamKazams File Manager

[Much more to come, hopefully]

Mastermixer
Power Mixer. CTRL + S H I F T + m
Videorecording
Thank You. New to JK, and i was able to pull a good recording from my local saved directory. But I also noticed many mixes are failing. Is there and update the issue?
All mixes is failing - as I wrote
- since 5 month or so

JamKazam must fix it.

The servers failing of mixing or not failing is not affecting the content in the saved directory, by the way
The mixing appears to be working now, at least for the few sessions I've done during the last week.   But I do notice something puzzling regarding the latency of the recorded files.  For some reason in the 'StreamMix' the latency between users sounds reasonable good (although a couple of spots during a few minute recording where there is a glitch).  But when I load all the recorded tracks into my DAW I notice that the instruments for the person who started the JamKazam recorder are leading the other 2 user tracks by 200 to 300 ms.   Although it's easy to fix in the DAW by sliding these tracks by 200ms accordingly, it's a bit of a hassle and very puzzling since the StreamMix does not have this issue, just the recorded tracks of the user who started the recording.  Has anyone else noticed this?
No, it is still not working.

16 hours ago I made two recordings. mainly to check if the mixing is working now. But ...

Both has failed.

In the last hour alone 12 recordings has failed.

Can you show me the way to your succeded mix?

That will say your profil - then I can find it, easy. I believe
Ok, just to clarify, the 'StreamMix' is working for me.  I don't use the other mix since I import all of the recorded files into my DAW and produce a much better mix than could be set during the JamKazam recording mixer.
gadagomes, I've also had a couple recordings successfully mix, posting a notification in the app, with a link to the recording and a few ways to share it.

I didn't see the notification when it came up, but the session was from 9 days ago. The notification said, "One of your recordings has a stream mix available and is ready to share," with a Share button.
Kevin
Please tell me where to look to find those working mix in your profil/history.

In fact you can NOT provide that information to me - because succesfully mix dont exist - for the last 5 months or so.

Notice this post is starting with the servers mixing of the recordings.

And then comes about "sharing function" and "one can open and hear the recordings while in session" and "use the recorded rawfiles on the hard drive in other programs" and "is the raw files" and "File Manager"

The servers mix of recording is mixes that everyone can hear. Provided they are public. If they are not public only the makers can hear it.

In all circumstances anyone who has a account can find them and share them via a link.

Everyone can find it in VIEW THE FEED and in the makers PROFIL/HISTORY.

You are simply confusing the matters. You are talking about something else.

The servers mixing proces is not working - it is not working for anybody.

And there is nothing to do about it - only JamKazam can fix it.

I will repeat the "Input prayer" from this very post:

"The "mixing" of recordings is JamKazams server trying to make a kind of mastermix that can be played when finished.

If it is a public recording everyone in JamKazam can directly hear it - and it can be shared via a link, to Facebook whatever.

That is the idea.

But in the last 4 month the mixing proces has failed. Not a single recording has succeded in the last 4 month or so (look in sessions/VIEW THE FEED and choose to show recordings only)."
---
That was the fact then and that is the fact now.
KKRINER:  That's good that you're getting mixes from JamKazam, but for me they are only 'very rough' mixes so I am more interested in getting the recorded tracks and mixing them myself in my DAW.  This gives much better mixing results than the JamKazam mixer and so I don't really care if the JamKazam mixes are available or not.

(04-21-2020, 11:09 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: Please tell me where to look to find those working mix in your profil/history.

In fact you can NOT provide that information to me - because succesfully mix dont exist - for the last 5-6 months.

Notice this post is starting with the servers mixing of the recordings.

And then comes about "sharing function" and "one can open and hear the recordings while in session" and "use the recorded rawfiles on the hard drive in other programs" and "is the raw files" and "File Manager"

The servers mix of recording is mixes that everyone can hear. Provided they are public. If they are not public only the makers can hear it.

In all circumstances anyone who has a account can find them and share them via a link.

Anyone can find it in VIEW THE FEED and in the makers PROFIL/HISTORY.

You are simply confusing the matters. You are talking about something else.

The servers mixing proces is not working - it is not working for anybody.

And there is nothing to do about it - only JamKazam can fix it.

I will repeat the "Input prayer" from this very post:

"The "mixing" of recordings is JamKazams server trying to make a kind of mastermix that can be played when finished.

That is the idea.

But in the last 4 month the mixing proces has failed. Not a single recording has succeded in the last 4 month or so (look in sessions/VIEW THE FEED and choose to show recordings only)."
---
That was the fact then and that is the fact now.
Do you mean to say the the 'StreamMix' is not working for you?  It certainly is working for me, but I save all of my recordings as 'private' for now since I am just doing experiments to assess the JamKazam capabilities.    What is NOT working for me is the 'Mix' at the bottom of the list, but as I said, even if that worked it would only be a rough mix so I prefer to do my own mix with the recorded files in my DAW.   Attached is a screenshot of my Profile that shows 2 successful 'StreamMix'.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can maybe another time tell you about other things regarding recording.

About all that you are talking about.

I have not yet wrote about that.

By the way I can not fully understand how it is possible to misunderstand my first, and then my second and then my third post here.

Maybe I can learn something of this. About communication.

But I dont think it can be much. There is NO major flaws in my writing in this thread.

You are misunderstanding - I dont know why

I have nothing more to say now. I will not repeat my self.

I even will not read the last post from you - when I read the first line I had enough. It seems hopeless

Maybe I later will add information about the other parts and functions in the art of recording in JamKazam.

For now I will just add:

I have not yet recieved the information about how to find that or those successfully mixings.

That should be easy.

of course - you, KKRINER`s remark about "getting the recorded tracks and mixing them myself" is very interesting.

I have done that many times

I may be come back about that. Soon - it is easy, theoretically